CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random Pics

Ah sibling love---need I say more?

Abba! Who wouldn't want to kiss that face!

Odee thinking she needs to feed herself---she's getting way to big.

My independent boy. So cute watching him try to pump up his bike tire just like his dad.

Chores. When he's done unloading the silverware he asks for money---they learn quickly.

Sweet little surprise from Ty's parents. MEAT! We were so grateful. I don't know if I was more excited for the meat or the GIANT bag of chocolate chips. Jackson was super happy about those, he definitely has my sweet tooth.


3 comments:

danny & shante said...

Tell J-man he can come and unload my dishes any time he wants! I'll pay him with Swedish Fish ;0)

Alecia said...

Glad to see that your silverware now lives in a drawer!:) Love and miss you so so much!

Angie said...

Cute kids!!! It is so fun to see siblings interact with each other, except when they are fighting.