CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thoughts by Odee

I've finally figured out how to rule the house the past couple days. Jackson thought he had it covered but I'm learning. My Mom and Dad have this CRAZY idea that I need naps during the day---ha foolish! Don't they realize that I am 10 months old, much to mature for naps. So the past 3 days I have been boycotting all naps. They lay me down, tuck me in, turn on the mobile but I just don't have time for laying down. There is some playing that needs to be done. I get up, crawl around, stand up and bounce. Who knew that my bed could be used for such fun! Maybe I'll give in one of these days and sleep, I know my Mom would really appreciate it.

7 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

Oh sweet little Olivia. What a doll.

Tamara Jacobs said...

she is so stinkin cute! Preslee has had those phases of boycotting naps. Luckily they were just phases...so far:)Olivia has the most beautiful smile.

Danielle said...

Oh...we miss you guys! She is too cute and man I hope she starts taking naps for you soon. Good luck with that and welcome to the blogspotesphere...(made up word...that is if you couldn't tell!)

melanie33 said...

way to go little odee for giving your parents a run for their money; they need the practice. afterall, you will be a teenager eventually and we all know they BETTER be prepared.
what a good girl you have!

The Baldwin's said...

What the heck, I didn't even know you had this! Now I can write you comments and not have to have a username and password (that never worked by the way!) I think Olivia is a doll and I think you should give her vanilla wafers before her nap because she'd probably sleep pretty well for you :) Seriously I know my stuff

Bree said...

Yeah! I found your blog, not that I have been searching night and day for it! I love little Olivia and good luck with the no nap.

Melissa said...

She looks soo cute. What a little stinker. It's hard to be mad when they smile like that. Hope you don't mind, I found your blog linked to someone else.