CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Officially Blogspotters

Well we thought we would join the rest of the world and get our very own blogspot. We have truly enjoyed our family website (that we have had for nearly 5 years) but thought due to cutting back expenses this may be the way to go. I don't have much exciting news at this point. Kirksville is very cold, to cold for my bones. I am ready for spring. I think the kids are too. And I'm sure Tyler is----pretty sure riding his bike to school in -15 degerees has gotten old, he's such a trooper. I'm staying busy with the kids and getting the Fun Run organized. It has been A LOT of work but very rewarding. My kids have been so patient as I drive them all over town and spend hours a day making phone calls.

Speaking of the kids. Little Odee has discovered her tongue. It's constantly hanging out of her mouth and usually with a giant smile.



Jackson gave his first primary talk last Sunday. I can't believe I have a child old enough to be giving primary talks! He was so brave and not scared at all, he did awesome. He was so excited and all during sacrament he kept asking if it was his turn yet. Jackson you are a joy.

13 comments:

Sara said...

yay!
first comment on your first post :)

what do i win?? ;)

TLJ said...

Good job Jackson! Sponge-Todd is proud!

melanie33 said...

your kids are so you aimee... love them, they are so cute. welcome to the blogspot world. i will anxiously await all your posts....

K.E.N said...

Welcome to the dark side :) I thought for sure though that you were going to physically moving...say south of Illinois? I would be okay with that!

Melanie Chambers said...

I like your post.

aimee said...

Sara, you do get a prize-----(wait for it)....my friendship, i mean isn't that prize enough. Kari, I think you would be much happier north of Illinois---that's where the fun happens. Mel, thank you for your words of wisdom :)

Val said...

Your kids are getting so big! Time flys doesn't it. I am glad to see you are one of us now. Welcome! Eric and I thought of you and Ty, we went skiing on Saturday! It was amazing weather and perfect snow!

Jamie said...

Oh good now I can actually comment on you blog! Your kida are darling!

Bonnie said...

Yay, now I can leave comments on your blog! You have some gorgeous kids. Olivia looks just like you!

Angie said...

It is so much fun having a child of your own in primary :) Welcome to the blogspot world.

Tamara Jacobs said...

love your new blog. I think your kids are the cutest. It was good seein ya at the SAA mtg. talk to you soon!:)

Megan said...

Wahoo! Welcome! I asked Jackson if I could shave his hair off and make it into a wig for myself, and he just stared at me...

danny & shante said...

Oh Aim... your all grown up! Missing those little ones like crazy! (I guess I might miss you a little too, but not Ty... he knows how I feel about him!) Loves