CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Utah to California to Kansas City


Needless to say it was a busy 2 weeks with lots of traveling. But well worth it! I'll have to break this into a couple post because it was jammed packed! The kids and I took a little vaca to see the family (poor ty had to stay at home, he had the dog to keep him company). We flew to Utah, stayed for less then 2 days then made the 13 hour drive to see my sister in California. I'm grateful my parents still love my children after spending that much time with them cooped up in the car. But we made it and it was fabulous and warm. I wish we could have stayed for a couple more days. After Cali we drove back to Utah, there for 2 days and then flew back to Mo.

Here are a few pictures from California

Olivia and MaisyCooper taught Jackson some sweet skate tricks.
Lots of outside time. Their backyard is awesome and they deserve it.

Cooled down just enough for a dip in the hot tub.

Thank you mom and dad for the trip---we love you. We were able to see both families and friends in Utah. It was a quick trip but we're grateful we'll be back in a couple months for Christmas. Love and miss you all already.



0 comments: