CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Condor Classic Bike Ride


While in California me, my parents and my sister rode in the Condor Classic. It was in San Benito county which was about 90 miles from Kristin's house. So the night before we put the kids to bed and got ourselves a hotel room to be closer to the start. My bro-in-law watched ALL the kids for us. Thank you Brig! It was nice to get away with my family. It was a beautiful day. My mom and I rode the 40 mile route and Kristin and my dad did the 100 miles. I was so proud of all of them.






2 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Aimee You got that horrible picture of me off your blog this minute. Freaky Love ya, MOM

Brennon and Lindsey said...

Way to go REEDERS!!!!!!!!! That is awesome.
Kay, I think your too cute! I don't know many people who can pull off biking pants- you look great