CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh Odee!

This girl is a busy body. Now I thought J was a busy baby but I think she's got him beat. Not only is she into just about EVERYTHING she also has a lot of sass. All day long I find myself picking up after her messes. Even as I'm cleaning them up I think "aimee why don't you just wait until the end of the day, you know she'll make the same mess in about 30 minutes". Anyone else have a difficult time following that rule? I'll look at it as I'm teaching her how to be tidy :)

Miss O emptying out all our shoes and making herself comfy in the shoe basket. This girl LOVES shoes. She usually keeps hers on all day.


Making herself a spot in my cupboards. She likes to throw everything out and then climb on in and shut the door. Helping with laundry.

Chasing Gretta under the bed and then she'll scoot her way under with her.


Ah something to climb on---I'll climb up and then jump off onto the hardwood floor, it's safe.

But seriously could you say no to this face!?! O we love you, you are a sweet girl who is always ready for some fun. Our family would not be the same without you.

8 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

she is so sweet.
i just love her big smile!

Megan said...

So stinking cute. I seem to remember those days with Sawyer and now they are quickly approaching again...

Bonnie said...

I couldn't say no to that face...no way!! It's too cute. I am with ya on the cleaning up thing..I feel like I do it ALL DAY LONG!! And our house never seems clean.

melanie33 said...

yep, you're in trouble. But one day she will calm down. (just in time for you to have another crazy kid.)

Jenny said...

Ah what a sweetie. And yes, I have a hard time following that rule too.

Val said...

What an adorable smile! She is looking more like Jackson everyday. Such a cutie!!! I'm afraid that my Logan is going to be the same way. He can't even crawl yet, but is rolling everywhere and opening draws already.

MOM & DAD said...

So cute. I can't wait for you guys to get here. Maisy does the same thing as Odee, leaves a trail everywhere she goes. She is also a climber. Give everybody kisses for me.
Love ya tons, MOM

Jena said...

Definitely adorable. I know I couldn't say no to that face.