CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Preschool Baby!


I honestly can't believe my baby boy is in preschool. Wasn't he just born! J was so excited and has been talking about "big boy school" for months. Well the big day finally got here. A couple days before school started we were able to go meet his teacher and see his classroom. He was very impressed and didn't want to leave.
Yesterday it poured and poured so we had to go equip with umbrellas.
Our handsome school boy.

Finding his own cubby hole for his backpack.


When I picked him up and we got in the car he asked me if I cried, I said a little and he said you don't need to cry, see I came back.

J we love you and are so proud of you, we know you will be a spectacular student. O and I miss you when your gone, it's lonely without my little helper. I know you will do great things.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, I almost cried. This is going to be my baby next year:(
That was sweet of him to let you know he'll be back.

Val said...

You are making me realize how soon this day will be here for me. Why do they have to grow so quickly? He is such an adorable big boy. I love his thick, curly hair. What a hunk!!!!

Megan said...

So cute. He's going to learn so much in preschool. He'll grow up even faster!

Bonnie Rasmussen said...

Oh good times. You will love having that time with Odee while he is at preschool. Sadie is maybe starting this year too. Hopefully she can get in. Jackson is so handsome. He is going to be a heart breaker! :)

Danielle said...

Ben starts next week and I am soooo excited. He really needs something to keep his active mind busy. You will soon realize how great it is to have some time to get stuff done.

melanie33 said...

life does go by so fast. i feel like jonas was there last week, but here he is going in to FOURTH grade. it's unfair, i tell you!

danny & shante said...

I have a some tears and he's not even mine. So cute and I miss him like crazy! Congratulations J man! We love you!

Tamara Jacobs said...

he is so cute! i bet that is so crazy to send your first to preschool...they grow up too fast. i'm glad he likes it. preslee is his number one fan!