CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Homemade gifts are more fun for the home maker of the home made gift


Over the years we have started to resort more to homemade gifts. This is do to many things ranging from lack of diñero to the increase in creativity and talents in our home...but mostly the money thing.






Anyways, this increase in homemade gifts has shown me that the giver/maker of the homemade gift gets as much, if not more, enjoyment from creating the gift than the receiver gets from the receiving. Take last night's gift making session for Jackson's teacher. It got crazy up in here!





Much fun was had...maybe even more fun than Mrs. Yardley had with her Christmas ornament. Aimee even got in on the action with a pendant necklace for the well deserving kindergarten teacher but I can't post those pics due to her new hobby of hand crafting in the buff. Like I said, more fun in the making than in the receiving of a homemade gift. Like all good things, it had to come to an end which means a long clean up



I need to find a craft that I'm good at. Maybe next year everyone can expect to receive a hand carved ice sculpture from me and of me. Shipping may be an issue. Merry Christmas from the ice prince.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

geeno said...

Making messes sure is fun - it looks like you guys did a great job at enjoying yourselves. Hope guys had a very merry Christmas!!