CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh she's got sass---


This girl makes me want to laugh and cry all in the same moment.
Let's just say she's got personality.
It's funny to see the personality of the second child compared to the first.
She's feisty, knows what she wants, and doesn't mess around to get it.
I'm learning a lot. Learning to embrace her sassyness (it's a word, right).

Good thing she's so dang cute---we'll keep her.
We have been in "potty training" mode. This is her with her 4 babies making sure all there diapers are changed and then she takes them one by one and puts them on the toilet.
One pair of underwear is not good enough for O, we must wear 4.

Also one slice of cheese will not suffice, we must have the entire brick.

And when you ask her to go get her pj's this is what you get.
She loves being naked.
Can't resist those buns.

Thank goodness for the "down" moments.
Seriously wouldn't be be bored without them!?!

7 comments:

melanie33 said...

well the apple don't fall far from the tree!

Morgan said...

good heck-that was the cutest ever. cute little butt. :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh she is sooo cute!
i just love her!

geeno said...

oh man - gotta love that 2 year old sassyness (yep definitely a word) i laughed all the way through this.

the umbrellas on the couch is classic - what a way to veg out

Unknown said...

love those cute little baby buns! props for potty training her...i haven't quite built up enough courage for that venture yet. Nice pic of the IUD...I'm glad everything went so well. Good luck on your recovery!

Megan said...

The umbrella picture is awesome! And that girl does have sass!!! "Olivia pulled my hair." :)

I'll set her straight as her new nursery leader ;)

Danielle said...

Oh girls are fun...right? I keep telling myself that. I love the umbrella picts. My kids love umbrellas. Kids are weird, although I do remember loving a my little pony umbrella when I was a tot.