CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

What did you do 8 months after having twins?




Well Aimee ran a marathon! That's what she did and she started her marathon career with one of the more notoriously hard marathons. I am so proud of you Aimee. You inspire and amaze me and so many other people. The goals you set and achieve make you the coolest person I know...and I know some pretty cool people. I love you. Thanks for making me want to be better and for being the best wife and mom ever known to mankind.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

SewSara said...

love it!!
aimee is amazing, no doubt
(thanks for making the rest of us look bad - haha, j/k of course).

xo!

Amy Miller said...

Seriously Tyler... I sooooo did not run a marathon 8 months after having twins.... way to make a girl feel bed!!! Just kidding... Aimee you are AMAZING!!! Can I be like you please? :)

Child Family said...

Amazing Aimee!!

Jill said...

INCREDIBLE!!
Whats up with Michigan?? You skipped right over OHIO!!!
We would have loooved havin the smiths:)

Tera said...

Way to go Aimee!! You are a rock star. Can't wait for the Oz marathon - WAHOO!!!!!

Melanie Chambers said...

Awesome.