CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 13, 2011

An open birthday card to my wife


Happy birthday to the most amazing person I know. I love you so very much. I have always know that you were wonder woman in the flesh (minus the invisible plane) but you have shown everyone lately that you are truly much more than just a wonder woman. I am amazed at all you do. Each of our kids adore everything about you. I love your sense of adventure, your drive, your competitiveness, your kindness to others, your laugh, your sense of humor, your strength, your faith, your humility, your love for bikes and skiing, and I love just you being you. You are so talented and such an incredible mom. Who'd a thunk that 14 years after meeting we would be where we are now and even more awesome than we were then (and we were pretty dang awesome 14 years ago!). Thank you for all you do for our family. We love you so much and are grateful to have you in our lives. I hope you have an off the hook birthday and a great day. I hope the twins cut you some slack and that Olivia is an angel child today and you can sneak a nap in. 31 is gonna make 30 look so lame! Happy birthday babe. Love you!

Love,
T.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

Tyler said...

Happy Birthday Aimee!!!! I hope your day is so great and that you and Ty get to go do something fun today. Wish I could come eat cake with you, just eat one more for me and we will call it good! Love ya and miss ya like crazy.

Bree said...

Ummm... hope you aren't weirded out that Tyler just said he loved you! This is Bree :)

Unknown said...

what a sweet tribute! happy birthday! i think you're pretty cool too :)

K.E.N said...

So, umm....my eyes are misty. You truly are amazing, A'me. Happy Birthday!

melanie33 said...

happy birthday to the worlds best college roomate! You also happen to win the award for being my soberest roomate!

Tyler, don't worry... you run a very close second.

love you guys!

TLJ said...

From one 30+ club member to another, hope you have one crazy fun birthday! Miss you all!

Morgan said...

i already wished you happy bday a million times.
i just wanted to drop a line to say...i want my own birthday card for my birthday.
(from jer. not ty. although, i wouldn't mind...)
you are everything he said aimee.
happy 31.

Jenn Cranney said...

heck ya! You ARE everything he said! You are wonder woman!! I am still thinkin' you have an invisible plane. Happy bday girl! I'm sad it's over. But I just think you should know how dang awesome you are!! love ya babe! Happy Bday!

The Baldwin's said...

what a darling post, you are pretty much nothing shy of amazing! happy birthday! love ya!

geeno said...

now i know why you're my hero... you're wonder woman! and all those other great things ty said are true about you too.