CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The boys are off to school


Let me just start off by saying if you thought I was a horrible blogger before, I don't think being pregnant is going to help my cause. Why does pregnancy have to be so difficult---aren't we suppose to be having these babies!?! But things are starting to feel a bit better. Come March I'll feel like a million bucks. Alright enough venting, on to the good stuff.


My baby boy started Kindergarten. Yes he will forever be my baby boy and I'm sure to remind him of that. Now having your first go to Kindergarten is hard enough but when you live in a state where it's ALL DAY it's even worse. I've been gearing J and I up for all day Kindergarten for months. So far he is loving it and the most difficult part is getting him up in the mornings.
He looks way to big.
Now Odee on the other hand is not happy about J (or daddy) going to school. She cries every day when he leaves or holds on to him and says "my jackson". It really is heartbreaking.

Last weekend was Tyler's white coat ceremony. This is where all the first year med students get their white coat. It was an exciting day and one we've been looking forward to. Now Ty has to go to school all day and as the weeks go by he'll be gone nights as well. We were very spoiled having daddy to ourselves for almost 3 months. It was awesome.

The biomed crew.

Ty's parents came in for the weekend. We love visitors and were very happy they came to celebrate this day with us. Thanks Smith's for taking care of us through the weekend.

So now Odee and I are left to entertain ourselves---
good thing she's pretty entertaining.





6 comments:

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Cute, cute kids. And congrats to Tyler! Hooray, the adventure continues . . . Hope you get feeling better soon. I keep thinking about you.

Bree said...

You look good in white Ty! Congrats, you deserve more than anyone. That is so cute about Oliva crying for J. I love that picture. And what the heck Aimee, you do not even look prego yet or sick.... ummm, are you really?!?

Quiltstory said...

Congrats to everyone...kinda :) White coat...awesome. All day kindy...kinda awesome. I'm scared for that, don't know if I'll be able to do it!! And so sweet about Odee!! I wanna cry with her. And during the next several months I want some belly shots. Really.

Jill said...

Love Odee and the glasses!

geeno said...

what a good post - so many life milestones! way to live life so gracefully

Jena said...

soooo...when are you having this baby? And CONGRATS! bummer that you are sick. Hate to rub it in, but I have no idea what that feels like.

ps
your kids are REALLY cute. But you already knew that!