CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

To shave or not to shave?

Well that was the question---
but I lost the battle. I love the curls.
But this little guy has been begging and begging for a shave (mostly because he wants to look like avatar, the cartoon--for those who are familiar).
Well we finally gave in, it was rough.


We almost kept the rat tail---those are still cool right?
But doesn't he look HANDSOME!
It's a bit more difficult to pick my little man out of a group of kids. And when you see him for the first time you may have to do a double take. He looks so grown up, maybe that's the real reason I didn't want to cut it :)
Can't stop kissing that cute face.
But he did tell me yesterday he wants his hair back.

12 comments:

melanie33 said...

of course he is handsome. i mean look at his parents, right? hot begets adorable.

Bonnie said...

Oh he looks handsome! I feel your pain though...when we cut Parkers curls off, I missed them so bad! I really almost started crying. But it is so much easier with short hair.

Megan said...

Oh wow! I'm shocked! :) It looks really good...he looks so much like Tyler!

Sarah said...

That is what I was going to say...so much more like Tyler! It is cute!

Sara said...

woah!! i just showed david the pic and it took him a minute to realize who it was! he looks so different! super cute of course. i remember being sad for max's first buzz too!

Melanie Chambers said...

Such a cute little man.

Jill said...

so cute! He really looks a lot like Tyler

MOM & DAD said...

He looks so darling. What a cute little mug. Can't wait to see you all. Love and miss you tons!!!
Love, MOM R

Danielle said...

He looks so cute and big! Isn't is crazy how different they look when you cut their hair? Nicole cut her little boys hair and they hadn't cut it in like 3+ years and all the sudden he grew up just like Jackson. Crazy! He looks darling and very big....so much like Tyler too.

Jeremy said...

Are rat tails still cool? Depends, do you mean in Kirksville or the rest of the country?

Jenny said...

Holy crap. I seriously don't even recognize him as the same kid. I can't believe it.

Jena said...

Oh my goodness! I had to finally do that to Johnny too. It made me sad that he is so grown up. But fun too. What a handsome little devil you have there!