CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kidos

Sweet little Odee has had some "first" over the past few weeks. She is definitely finding her feisty side. She has a good set of lungs and knows how to use them. But she redeems herself quickly with her cuteness. She's really good at saying "no" although it comes out more like "na". Even though she's not quite walking she still knows how to get around and get into everything. She is standing all the time, just a little to scared to take that first step----I'm sure it's coming soon.

She loves this ladder and it makes me super nervous. I'd climb for that candy too.

Oh the pigtails. One of my friends came over and we decided to give it a try. I am yet to try it on my own, she's a wiggly girl. These were bitter sweet for me---I loved that her hair was long enough but it also made her look to big (i would just like to keep them small forever).

I also painted her toenails this week---mmm little girls.
My sweet J. Always a helper and a lover of his sis. Still has to be the first one to get O out of bed and give her loves in the morning. Here's his playdough model of Olivia. Even added the "O" so we knew who it was.
J is the man of many faces throughout the day. Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Ninja. My favorite was the other day when he asked to dress up like a missionary. I shot this picture right when a breeze came through---luscious hair.
BATMAN!
We're all getting very excited for our trip to Utah in a few weeks. Can't wait to see you all.

7 comments:

Sara said...

what a cute post! i love the playdough replica of "O" - haha!

Megan said...

Dang cute kiddies, love the wind through that gorgeous hair...

Melissa said...

I love the pigtails!

Angie said...

I can't wait until her hair is long enough for pigtails and pink sponge curlers. She will look just like her mom :)

Val said...

I love Olivia's dress she is wearing while climbing the ladder. Do you remember that I bought it for her. She is such a pretty girl! I love the pigtails:)

Unknown said...

Oh I am a sucker for pigtails. She wears them well!

That first step is imminent, she's not holding on to anything! Wow, she is getting so big!

danny & shante said...

Oh how I miss them! I can't wait to kiss those faces! By the by... we are now going to San Diego for the entire time.... if you care ;0)